For larger carpets, we usually don’t carry out overall cleaning. Dry cleaning or local cleaning is a common method. For ordinary dust hair, we can use a vacuum cleaner to remove it along the hair direction:
1. If the family carpet is dirty, we can sprinkle fine salt on the carpet and brush it with a brush, which is the full contact and friction between salt and the floor. Salt can absorb the dust and dirt on the carpet, and then use a vacuum cleaner. Basically, you will find that the carpet will become very clean;
2. For other types of carpet stains, we can clean them by categories. For example, when chewing gum is stained on the carpet, we can apply frozen ice on the part of chewing gum. After the chewing gum hardens, we can remove it as a whole;
3. If red wine is spilled on the carpet. You can use 5% glycerin solution and wipe it with a wet cloth. If it is soy sauce, vegetable oil or the like scattered on the ground, we can use gasoline or carbon tetrachloride to wipe it with a rag;
4. If it’s milk or something, we can use 10% ammonia to wet it on the carpet and wipe it gently with a rag to remove it;
5. If there is peculiar smell on the carpet, we can wet the rag with 10% white vinegar, wipe it, and then ventilate and dry it to remove the peculiar smell on the carpet;
6. If there is juice on the carpet, we can wipe it locally with 10% detergent. Or buy a bottle, spray carpet detergent on the carpet, and then wipe it with a wet cloth;
7. If it is too dirty and there is a large area of dirt, we can send it to a professional shop or car wash for comprehensive cleaning.
8.Vacuum regularly. Invest in a good vacuum cleaner to suck dust from the depths of carpet fibers, especially if your carpet is fluffy or you have a cat or dog. Vacuum several times a week. If you have a pet, you may need to smoke it every day. Don’t rush through the process of vacuuming. Even high-power vacuum cleaners need time to absorb dust, dirt and hair at the bottom of carpet fibers. Leave the vacuum cleaner on the carpet more than once to ensure complete cleanliness.
9.If there are mildew spots, you can apply the mixture of white vinegar and milk to the place with mildew spots, place it for 5 minutes, wipe it with a wet rag, or wash it with water. Mildew is common in family clothes or woven fabrics, especially in the rainy season. The methods of removing mildew spots are as follows:; 1. The mildew spots on the clothes should be cleaned with ordinary bleach solution or hydrogen peroxide at the temperature of 35-60 ℃; 2. The mildew spots on cotton and linen fabrics are first soaked in a diluent of 20g ammonia water to 1L water, and then rinsed with water; 3. The mildew spots on silk and wool fabrics should be scrubbed with cotton balls dipped in turpentine, and then exposed to the sun to remove moisture.
This article has the original editor of yishanlanca carpet factory. Please indicate the source for reprint. We look forward to your communication!